NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE!
A HERO'S SPARK: the final book in the Wicked Women series!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

"LOVE IS ENTICING" NOW AVAILABLE!

Good morning!

Being a writer means I'm working on multiple projects at any given time.  While I'm putting the final touches on the first book in my new series, MISSING IN MANITOWOC, I've also been working on a series of short romances that's been in my head for years.

Based on the characters of my "Rock Harbor Chronicles" series, I have three short romances that serve as a prequel to "Lies in Chance."  Basically, there are three romantic couples mentioned in "Lies" and now I'm telling the stories of how those three couples got together. 

In late 2013 I released "Love is Elementary" which is a sweet romance about Drew and Joanna Shepaski. It's a sweet romance, so if you're looking for a story that treats you like a warm cup of cocoa on a cold winter's night, this is the story for you. I loved Drew and Joanna's story, mostly because in "Lies in Chance" they are sort of the heartbeat and Jo is really more me than most other characters in my books.  I was surprised, as the story went on, just how much there was to this seemingly dull married couple.  

Well, as of this moment, the next story, which is actually the last in the timeline of this series, is now available.  LOVE IS ENTICING is Bryan and Jennifer's story...remember them?  Yep, that super fun NOT COUPLE from "Lies in Chance" has a backstory.  How on earth did the tall dark and morally straight laced Bryan Jacobs hook up with the big city snake charmer Jennifer Tiel?  Well, that question is answered in LOVE IS ENTICING

I say this is this third in the series, but I wrote it next because this is the most vivid story in my brain.  I've been in love with Bryan Jacobs since I was thirteen and Jennifer Tiel might be my favorite villain.  Putting them together was like making chili...just keep adding spices.  This is definitely NOT a sweet romance, there are scenes not appropriate for young children, but that's to be expected, I think, for those who have read "Lies in Chance."  Bryan and Jennifer just aren't the nice-nice kind.

So what's next?  Well, since I wrote these out of order, then next will be "Love is Eternal" which is Molly and Robert's story. This one will be more difficult of a challenge for me because, those of you who know "Lies" know that Molly is a widow.  Robert Hunter is a mystery at the moment, but it's going to be fun to discover how that romance blossomed.  At least I have a fun cover: 



So, what are the links?  Where can you get it?  

Amazon customers for print or kindle, click here! 

Smashwords customers, for almost any reading device, click here!

Barnes and Noble customers for the Nook, click here!

Createspace customers, for print books, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment