NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE!
A HERO'S SPARK: the final book in the Wicked Women series!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

And now...FRESH ICE IS AVAILABLE!

Hello all!

Well after much blood, sweat, and tears, countless cups of coffee and more pinot noir than I care to admit to, Fresh Ice, my latest romantic suspense novel, is finally available in all formats!

Want it in print:  Click right here!


Got a Kindle:  Click right here!


Got a Nook:  Click right here!

Got a different sort of e-reader, or want to read it on your computer:   Click right here!


Remember, like all indie authors, my books live and die by word of mouth!  If you love Fresh Ice, please leave a positive review on the site where you bought it.

If you don't love Fresh Ice...maybe just keep that to yourself! 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new release, Sarah! I LOVE that cover! The book sounds good, and I also have to mention that The Cutting Edge is one of my favorite romance movies of all time. :)

    ReplyDelete