NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE!
A HERO'S SPARK: the final book in the Wicked Women series!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hey, got a book you want signed?

Good evening!

So it's summer here in Wisconsin which means many things: Music festivals, fairs, ethnic festivals, pretty much anything that will give us an excuse to drink beer outside.  It's also time again for Friday Night Live down in downtown...historic downtown Waukesha and once again I'll be doing a book signing!

On Friday, July 19, I will be down in front of Martha Merrell's Books from about 6 Pm until dark.  Yes, I will have all three of my novels and YES, I will have copies of Elsie's First Book.

If you need more info, or directions, you can leave a message here or contact me through my Facebook page!

Meanwhile, I have work to do on Elsie's SECOND book!

No comments:

Post a Comment