NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE!
A HERO'S SPARK: the final book in the Wicked Women series!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

"Not While I'm Chewing!" is now AVAILABLE!

Good morning all!

After a really solid day of edits and wrestling with uploads, I can now
announce: 
"Not While I'm Chewing." Is now available to Kindle users on Amazon!

Yes, it's under my other name, Sarah Jayne Brewster.  Can you blame me for not using my actual name?  Ironic, that the stuff with swearing and sex I publish under my real name and the stuff that's just funny office stuff I have to use a pseudonym.

CLICK HERE to purchase!

Print format readers, you have another 24 hours to wait.  Those of you who use Nook and other reading devices, it's going to be a little bit of a wait.

But Kindle users can click here right now to purchase "Not While I'm Chewing."

No comments:

Post a Comment