NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE!
A HERO'S SPARK: the final book in the Wicked Women series!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

A new web address!

Good evening!

Back when I started this blog, I had just sold my very first book, Dream in Color, and I was awash with glory at the idea of starting a blog and selling a book.  So  my blog address not only contained my full author name, but the name of the book.

It was way, way too long.

Then recently I shut down my personal website.  Very few people were finding it and in the interest of streamlining my operations, I closed it.

Today I shortened the web address a bit so this blog is easier to find for those of you who haven't bookmarked it as the most amazing blog about the writing life...ever.  (Okay, in my dreams, it's the most amazing blog about the writing life.)

Ladies and gents, I give you:  authorsarahjbradley.blogspot.com

It's a bit better.

Anyway, I wanted to share that with you.  Now I must get back to edits.  I'd like to think the Elsie book will be out sometime next week.  Which means I have a lot of work to do between now and then.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment