NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE!
A HERO'S SPARK: the final book in the Wicked Women series!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

New chapters...

Good evening!

A lot has been happening here, which you probably guessed since I haven't posted in a couple weeks.  Well, let me give you a run down:

1)  Fresh Ice  is doing quite well on Amazon, and I'm so excited every day to see people enjoying this book.  I can't WAIT to get out and do some book signings!  If you have a local book store and you'd like me to do a signing, let's see if we can make it happen. 

2)  Dream in Color is officially mine alone.  After a really great three years with Wild Rose Press, I took back my rights and have slaved for the last couple months at creating new cover art and new files to upload.  The new edition will be available in the next couple days exclusively through Amazon.

3)  Lies in Chance, the story of  my heart, will be the next one to undergo a bit of a makeover, depending on how Dream in Color does.  Reviews for this book have been stellar, but I'm still waiting for the right group of readers to find this book, and help me prove the establishment wrong about indie publishing.

4)  Meanwhile, yes, my workplace books about Elsie W are taking shape.  I won't lie, I love writing fiction more than humor because fiction is my escape.  But, while the March release date for "I can't Fix Stupid..." is simply NOT going to happen, look for the first Elsie W book to be out before the school kids are.

5)  Oh yes, I have started a new novel.  I don't want to give away too much, but let's just call this one a sort of sequel to Fresh Ice and Lies in Chance.  Thanks to my critique partner, Linda Schmalz, I'm thinking of someday bundling the three books into a sort of trilogy.  And, since we all love a good villain, I'm thinking of calling it my "Wicked Women" trilogy.  (That's got ya wondering, doesn't it?)

6)  It's with some sadness that I'll be closing my website soon.  After a lot of thought and notes from a very enlightening writer's meeting, I've decided to close down sarahjbradley.com  and focus on my two blogs since I can do everything with my blogs that I would do on a website, and you all seem to find me here more than my website.  I worked hard on it, so I'm sad to see it go, but letting it go means I have more time to do what I love most:  write.



So that's what's happening right now and if I'm not here quite as often as I have been it's because I'm focusing hard on producing more stories for you to enjoy!  I can't wait to see what these new chapters in my life are going to bring, and I hope you come along for the ride!

Meanwhile...go forth and WRITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment