NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE!
A HERO'S SPARK: the final book in the Wicked Women series!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Want to purchase autographed copies of my books?

Hello all!

Happy Saturday!

I was trolling the waters over at eBay this morning and I found a seller selling my book Dream in Color.  And they were selling it for quite a bit of buckage, if you ask me.

So I thought about it.  Then I thought about it a bit more, and I realized that I, too, could sell my books on eBay...and sell autographed copies! And I could sell the books for less than the guy on eBay.

So, if you'd like an autographed copy of Dream in Color or of Lies in Chance...or both...click here!  My listings are for AUTOGRAPHED COPIES, and I've put my website on the listing, so there won't be any confusion.
Buy me on eBay!
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment