NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE!
A HERO'S SPARK: the final book in the Wicked Women series!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Reviews you can use!

It's a rare thing for me to blog twice in the same day, but this is a rare thing!

Someone reviewed my book!

I know, I about fell out of my chair, too. I mean, the first one I sort of expected...Wild Rose Press sends all the new books out to almost a dozen online critics, so I figured one of those had to give me some sort of review. And, of course, my mom liked it a bunch. Dad, the English teacher, gave me a B+.

But then a lovely lady, and fellow Rick fan, Susie, gave me a review. This was one I was at once waiting for and surprised by. Obviously, this book has a bit more attraction for Rick Springfield Nation (though if you crush on ANY celebrity, this is a good book for you. My favorite Barista at 'Bucks, Kelly, is a HUGE Keith Urban fan and she's digging the book.) but I was a bit nervous about how it would be received by...my "people." LOL!

Anyway, I'm going to try and get these links working so you can read what other people think of "Dream in Color!"

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment