NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE!
A HERO'S SPARK: the final book in the Wicked Women series!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Here's a little shameless promotion for ya!

Good morning!

So I recently launched a website (See link at the right). Thing is...if you launch a website and now on looks at it, does it make a sound?

Granted, this is a very basic, simple site (Sort of like Wonder Bread and me!) still, as I work on it, I'd like to know that someone out in cyberspace cares enough to take a look!

Soooooooo, here's a bit of shameless promotion!

Under "Contact me" I have two emails. One, my close friends will recognize as my long time email. The other one is to a yahoo account I maintain for writing purposes.

In the tradition of radio call in contests, I'm giving the tenth person to email me at the YAHOO email address a free, Autographed copy of "Dream in Color!"

Is that shameless or what? LOL!

So, hit the link on the right, take a look the website (It won't take long, it's not that complicated of a site!) and then email me at the yahoo address!

Emailer number 10 wins!

Meanwhile...I'm a month away from seeing Rick Springfield in Milwaukee. Those of you going...I'll see you at the Friday night show! Wanna get buy an autographed copy at the show? Drop me an email, we can meet over burgers and cosmos before the concert! (I'll be the middle aged white woman in the Rick T-shirt! LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment