NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE!
A HERO'S SPARK: the final book in the Wicked Women series!

Friday, March 21, 2014

Cover art...I need your help!

Good afternoon!


I'm NOT what one would call an excellent cover artist. But I do enjoy the process and, with much trial and error, I've been able to create a couple fairly decent covers for some of my books.

Now, with Spark of a Hero's release announcement just around the corner, I need to do come cover art.

I also need to decide what the title is actually going to be.

Friends, I need your help BIG TIME!

I need you to vote on the art and the title.  Now, please forgive me, the pictures are rough and they do have the watermarks of the stock photo websites where I got them.  (Thank you, Dreamstime and Shutterstock!  I'm a faithful customer!!  But if you look at the two covers I've cobbled together today, as well as the titles, I'd like some feedback.  Which direction gives you a more favorable response?

COVER/TITLE  A



COVER/TITLE B
Now, in order to vote, either leave a comment here on the blog or hop on over to my FACE BOOK PAGE and leave a comment on there.  All you have to do is say "cover A"  or "Cover B" and "Title A" or "Title B"

I am definitely on the fence with both of these, and I know cover B is not as large, so it's not as easy to make out.  But there's a lot going on in both pictures.

And yes, I am leaning one way...slightly.

Readers, I depend on you for help!

And OF COURSE, everyone who votes will be entered into a drawing for a FREE COPY of the new book when it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment