NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE!
A HERO'S SPARK: the final book in the Wicked Women series!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Time to share!

Good afternoon!

This is a general invitation to all you authors, writers, poets, readers, and people who like to express your opinion.

I'm opening this blog up to you!

While I'm busy trying to crank out the second and third Elsie books AND a new novel before next June 1  (yeah, I said that)  I want to give you all a chance to share some opinions, news, ideas, and questions in this blog.

Are you an author who has a new book out?

Are you a writer who wants to open a discussion about e-pub versus traditional publishing?

Are you a poet who'd like to serenade us with something pretty?

Are you a reader who has yet to find the book that perfectly speaks to you?


Contact me!

You can reach me at momauthor@aol.com 

You can also message me on Face Book by clicking HERE!

I can't wait to hear from you all! 

Meanwhile, if you're a reader in search of something romantic, check out my novels:  CLICK HERE!


Hate your job?  Want to read about someone who hates hers more?  CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment