NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE!
A HERO'S SPARK: the final book in the Wicked Women series!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Where there's cover art, can a new book be too far behind????

Good evening!

So in the past few months I've been working on creating my own cover art.  While I'll never reach the perfection I had when working with Nicola Martinez on my first two books  (both covers of which I've had to change recently)  I am pretty excited about how some of this is working out for me.  I'm learning a lot by simply trial and error.  Mostly a lot of error.

But recently I finished the cover for my first Elsie W. book, a book I really hope to release yet this month. 

Ladies and gents, I give you:

Don't let the size of this picture fool you...this book is going to be HUGE!  Tee Hee!
Okay, the size of the thing is...wee.  I'll give you that.  But it looks FANTASTIC on Face book.  (Are you following my author page yet?  Click here!)  And I'm sure it will look just as good on Amazon and Barnes and Noble and all that once I send it out into the world.

You'll note I'm working under a bit of a different name.  I didn't want to lose my first name,  because this book is a direct descendant of my It can Only Happen to Sarah! blog and I don't want to lose that connection.  Also, I have a plan, it's a big plan and part of that plan involves me spending WAY less time working for someone else and way MORE time writing the stories I love to write.  But somewhere, somewhere way down the road, I can see the initials SJB being a cornerstone to several lines of books. 

I'm so excited about this new direction.  Don't get me wrong, I have romance novels in my head...all kinds of great heroes and lady loves and whatnot.  But telling funny stories about my completely boring life and making people laugh is so important to me...and I can't wait to share it with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment