NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE!
A HERO'S SPARK: the final book in the Wicked Women series!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo has me spinning!

Hello my friends!








I will be taking a short break from this blog. For this month of November, I'm participating in National Novel Writing Month. This means I am expected to write 50,000 words, in one month!









My goal is to finish "I can't Fix Stupid" this month so that I can format it and have it on your e-shelves by Christmas. (Print copies may take a bit longer.)



So, my friends, please enjoy reading back issues of this blog...they are all there for you to scroll through! Meanwhile, think of me, pray for me, because I will be in a haze for the next 30 days. Hopefully, when I emerge, I will have completed the Elsie book AND a new romance novel!




You could occupy your time by purchasing copies of "Lies in Chance" and "Dream in Color."  I'm just sayin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment