NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE!
A HERO'S SPARK: the final book in the Wicked Women series!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

And now Ladies and Gents...I give you this!

Good afternoon all!

A big Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there!  For my international readers, I don't know if you celebrate Mother's Day or not, but my family asked me what I wanted to do...I said I wanted my family to do whatever gave them joy.  So, the Boy is off with his girlfriend, the Girl and Hubby are shopping and the cats are napping on the porch.  A perfect day.

Meanwhile, I'm editing.  Why...BECAUSE, I have cover art!


Now you all know that cover art means I also have a deadline!  I have less than three weeks to get my 95000 word masterpiece edited and cleaned up for the formatter so it can be released to the reading public in June!

Which means, my friends, I might be absent for a couple weeks while I'm doing this!  I'll see you when I have a release date for you!

Meanwhile!  GO FORTH AND WRITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment