NOW AVAILABLE!

NOW AVAILABLE!
A HERO'S SPARK: the final book in the Wicked Women series!

Friday, March 5, 2010

I've just made $8.82. But it cost me $131.00 to do it!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD AFTERNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Suddenly I'm Robin Williams and the world is my radio station!

DREAM IN COLOR IS AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER!

Those of you (elliott) who wish to do it digital, you're going to have to wait until 3-19. The rest of you old school book readers can order your copy TODAY. (It may take 2-4 weeks to actually get, of course, so the digital folks are still ahead of the game.)

Anyway, I went a little tiny bit nuts ordering some copies for my personal...well, you know the scene in "Indecent proposal" where Demi Moore and Woody Harrelson roll around in Robert Redford's money? Yeah...that.

But the good news is I get paid for all purchases, including my own! And, if my math and memory of the contract I signed serves, I've made $8.82 as an author! (Or course, it cost me a touch more, you know with shipping and all that what not.)

Hey, this is my first born. Give me a break! At least my bookshelves won't QUITE look like Dr. Leo Marvin's in "What About Bob." I don't plan on going quite THAT overboard! Yet....

Anyway, folks if you've got a hankerin' to read something that's entertaining, a little spicy, and actually funny, click on my cover above!

In the meantime, I'll be in my little world, happy dancing to a Rick Springfield tune!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be buying a paper copy of this one, despite my delight in the electronic form. How else can you sign it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, those digital downloads are virtual reality, right? So I'll virtually sign it! LOL! Now, Elliott, how about we get your book published? Hmmmmm?

    ReplyDelete